Sunday, January 1, 2012

16 week appointment/Christmas is over/New Years!!

On the 27th of December we went for my 16 week appointment. Not much went on during this appointment... We listened to the heart beat and I had blood drawn. When he listened to the heart beat he said it still "sounds" like a girl but we will go on the 19th of January to hopefully find out for sure! He said I had gained 1 more pound which makes it 4 pounds all together and he said that was great :)

On another note, we took down our Christmas decorations today and by the time we got done taking all of the decorations off of our dead tree it looked like....

THIS!!

Also, here is a picture of our John Deere village...


And lastly, HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! We went to dinner with my parents, went to my grandparents for a little while, and then went home to watch a movie and then watch the ball drop!

New Years kisses for my baby boy!

My love & I on New Year's Eve <3



No comments:

Post a Comment