Our little peanut!
Sunday, November 20, 2011
First dr's appointment and sonogram
I thought November 2, 2011 would never get here! At 1:30 p.m. I had my first sonogram and it was amazing!! We saw our baby (which looked like a little peanut) and saw it's heart beat on the screen and it all became so real! The lady doing the sonogram told us that our baby was "hanging upside down like a monkey" It was one of the coolest things I have ever experienced. After the sonogram appointment, I had my first dr's appointment. The nurse went over a bunch of paper work with me, took some blood, and gave me my flu shot. Then Nathan and I went in and talked to Dr. Strider. He told us what to expect and asked us a bunch of family history questions. When we were all done with that we went in the exam room and he did another sonogram just so he could see the baby. The heart beat was around 180 and the dr. said that was great! My due date is June 8, 2012 which is pretty cool because it is Hartley's birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



sooo excited
ReplyDeleteme too :)
ReplyDelete